Thank you for subscribing to Bubble Dev Pro, a newsletter that shares verified and curated Bubble developer opportunities. We aim to share with you a job highlight every week, with the focus on full-time job opportunities. If we don't manage to find a good listing, we won't be sending out newsletter that week. We send only qualified posts. No spam.
Now, on to our very first listing:
Why this is a great job
If you’re interested in the retail space and want to work at an early-stage company that is taking off in their Series A, this could be the role for you. You’ll be their first external hire and work directly with the CEO & CTO.
The team is actually hiring for two Bubble developers -- a Senior Bubble Developer and a Bubble Developer. You can apply to the position that most suits your level of experience.
The nitty gritty
Company website: pivotmkt.com
Location: HQ in Miami, but open to fully remote applicants (with the eventual option for hybrid work)
Who you'd be working with: Senior Bubble Developer will work directly with CEO & CTO. The more junior Bubble Developer will be under the supervision of the Senior Bubble Developer.
What is PIVOT? PIVOT Market is a Co-Retailing community of Independent Brands and Stores shaping the future of retail. Our SaaS-enabled marketplace allows brands to retail in the physical world, flexibly affordably and integrated with e-commerce. Go to our website (pivotmkt.com) for more information.
What it's like to work at PIVOT?
We are looking for an important technology leader as our first Sr. Bubble.io developer. This is a high-growth opportunity to join a startup team in the early growth phase. You will play a critical role in helping develop a complete digital product and technology-driven team. As an early team member, you will be able to make a significant impact on our technical strategies, approach, and methodologies. This is the perfect opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded engineer who is looking to make a direct impact on the future success of our business.
What you'll be doing:
Working closely with the leadership team to:
● Coordinate and lead across the software development lifecycle, from planning and architecture to development, testing, deployment, and beyond.
● Set up database and privacy rules
● Build and maintain the backend logic for our web application and mobile application (data sources, workflows, integrations)
● Build and maintain internal dashboards for company use
● Integrate new external APIs into our core product
● Contribute to decisions about application architecture and refactoring to balance technical debt against delivering functionality
● Test & resolve feedback from the Product team
● Collaborate with members of other internal teams (UI/UX, Customer success, OPS., etc. )
● Evaluate the performance and feasibility of new features
● Discuss product vision & needs with the leadership team
● Create scope requirements, wireframes, quotes & timeline
● Manage project build & launch
● Extend Bubble.io’s back-end capacity by implementing Plugins, API connections
We're looking for someone with:
● Bubble.io mastery (logic expert, design experience)
● Analytical prowess (breaking problems apart)
● Experience with managing a team of developers
● Clear written and verbal communication (English)
● Structured analytical thinking, product expertise
● A BS or MS in Computer Science, Math or another analytic discipline
● Previous early-stage startup experience
● A good grasp of UI and Design Workflows.
● SQL database or relational database skills
● Healthcare coverage
● Fully remote position with the eventual option for hybrid work
● Flexible work schedule
Are you forwarded this email by a friend? Subscribe to our newsletter and get alerted to future Bubble developer opportunities.